Terms and Conditions
A very warm welcome to the Techi e Store site. The techiestore.com website is solely owned by “Techi e Store”. While using any, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please review the following basic rules, terms and conditions that govern your use of Techi e Store, and its related services, products, and website. Your use constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You also accept the Terms & Conditions when you create an account, make a purchase as a guest, or log in to any Techi e Store. Additional or separate terms may apply to your use of individual services or features available on a Techi e Store, e.g. reviews. The additional terms will take precedence over the original Terms in case of any conflict between the two. Techi e Store holds the right to make any change in the Terms & Conditions and it is the user’s responsibility to review the Terms for updates or changes. In case of violation of the Terms & Conditions, Techi e Store holds the right to take necessary and legal steps. The user should use the Techi e Store site only if s/he agrees with these terms and conditions.
- Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
- Synopsis of Information
Techi e Store endeavors to be as accurate as possible with regard to the information presented on the Techi e Store. It will be a part of our continuous efforts to make accurate display of the product attributes. Product prices and promotions may change from time to time, and may also differ from those on offer in our outlets.
We can only confirm a product’s availability or its price, only upon placement of an order. Although we will always try our best to make a desired product available, at times, a product in our catalog may not be available, the price may be incorrect, or the offer may be inaccurately described. In any of such events, Techi e Store could invalidate the buyer’s order or may contact the buyer for additional advice regarding the order.
Use of this website and/or the website content for any purpose that is illegal or forbidden by the law or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity that goes against Techi e Store is prohibited.
- Guidelines of Account and Registration
In order to create an account on the Techi e Store website, you need to go to the “Login/Register” tab and fill the necessary details, such as your Gender, current and accurate email address and phone number, full name, your city, and create a password for your account. We suggest using a strong password containing at least 8 letters, symbols, and a combination of upper- and lower-case letters. After the details are filled up, you can proceed to “register” to create your Techi e Store account.
- Details of Order Confirmation
An order is considered being valid once the customer has received a confirmation email from Techi e Store. Techi e Store makes no warranty as to the consequences of any mistakes concerning the information given by the customer on the website. Techi e Store emphasizes that its order confirmation to a buyer does not imply the company’s acceptance of an order, neither does it signify the company’s confirmation of offer to sell. Subsequent to receiving an order, Techi e Store may accept, decline, or place limits, on an order without assigning any reason. The limits could be imposed on a per-person, per-household, per-order, or any other basis, considered appropriate. In the event of rejecting, limiting, or otherwise modifying an order, Techi e Store will try to notify the buyer, as soon as possible, using the email address provided by the buyer. If and when, an order or part of an order is canceled, which the buyer has already been charged for, Techi e Store will refund the full amount of the canceled order to the buyer.
- Payment Method
Choosing the right payment method is essential in order to shop with online stores. techiestore.com is accepting payments in 3 very easy and convenient ways. The chart of the payment methods of techiestore.com is given below:
Cash on Delivery
For orders valuing more than BDT 500 or any ordered amount excluding delivery cost
Applicable for any ordered amount as per company policy or Bank applicable charges for EMI of different Banks.
Applicable for any ordered amount as per company policy
EMI Benefit Conditions
- EMI facility can be easily availed from our website.
- If you want, you can enjoy 3, 6, 9 & 12 months EMI facility here.
- This facility will be applicable in case of purchase of minimum product of BDT. 10,000
- Special price / discount price is not applicable for EMI facility, in this case regular price will be applicable.
- Call for details – 09617-707070
- Clauses of Termination
Techi e Store reserves the full right to terminate at any time, based on its sole discretion, a buyer’s account or his/her use of the Techi e Store. The buyer is personally liable for any orders placed by him/her or charges incurred before termination. Techi e Store may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of any of its Property at any time without issuing advance notice.
- Return/Refund Policy
We can realize your experiences with the products you purchase from the Techi e Store. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that the product quality & after sales service is to be as just which you need. We understand, however, if you found a product defective / damaged or incorrect/incomplete on time of delivery, please do not receive the product, once you receive the product cannot be changed/returned without any kind of technical/manufacturing problem.
If you want to know details information about Return Policy of Techi e Store, please visit Return/Refund Policy.
- Shipping & Delivery
Delivery of an order may be impacted by any unforeseeable circumstances or any unavoidable situations nationally or globally, which seems beyond the control of Techi e Store, Techi e Store cannot be held liable for late deliveries. However, we will work with you to ensure a smooth and fast delivery for Inside Dhaka – 5 days and Outside Dhaka – 10 days.
As Techi e Store takes care of the disburse of the products you purchase from the Techi e Store, the risk of loss or damage of product(s) shall pass to you when you, or a person designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product(s). Title in the product(s) shall pass to you when the product(s) is picked up by the carrier from our warehouse. At this point, you will receive the Shipment Notification. If there are any issues regarding product delivery, please feel free to contact Techi e Store contact points to resolve.
Techi e Store uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order/s gets to you on time delivery. From the Secure Checkout page you’ll see your item description, price and estimated delivery date & delivery cost.
- Priority Services
Where available, you can also choose a faster delivery method for each item upon your order, subject to pay an additional amount of calculated charge.
Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, availability of your items and the time of day you place your order.
Techi e Store offers in-store pickup for many of the items available on the Online Store. Certain products and payment methods, however, may not qualify for in-store pickup. Only the customer or the person designated by him/her may pick up the purchased item(s). A government-issued photo ID and order number will be required for the pickup. Techi e Store will notify you when your order is ready and the date by which you need to pick up your items. We’ll also send you a reminder or two, just in case it slips your mind. If you don’t pick up your order within 5 days, Techi e Store may cancel it.
The warranty terms set by the manufacturer are as follows:
- We follow the warranty policy issued by the manufacturer for each product.
- Techi e Store The warranty of most of the products imported by the company is short-lived and some of the products are changed as soon as the complaint is received.
- The warranty is valid only for those products for which the parent company has declared a warranty period.
- Depending on the brand and model of Gadgets and TV’s the warranty is 6 months to 1-2 years. But the warranty of all smartwatches is only 6 months and TV Parts and Panel is 1 year and the Service warranty is 2 years.
- If a defect is found after the sale of a product covered by the warranty, the defect is removed by repair and it is immediately changed according to the type of product.
- If there is no replacement for a specific model of the product, Techi e Store may replace its stock with a product similar to any other current brand.
- If the product of a particular model is not repairable and the same or similar product is not available in our stock then a good product from that model can be replaced by depreciation and price adjustment.
- Buyers are likely to call everyone who looks appropriate if there are only a few.
- Techi e Store will be able to set a price for any service outside the scope of the warranty which will be effective subject to the consent of the buyer.
- In case of service warranty, if any, parts need to be changed or added, the buyer will usually collect it at his own risk or with the consent of the buyer, you can collect it through Techi e Store subject to advance payment.
- The buyer is requested to bring the box and the invoice of the product with him during the warranty claim.
In cases where the warranty is not valid or can be obtained conditionally:
- In case of any defect due to inadvertent use such as getting wet, broken, burnt, injured, deeply scratched, etc. (based on products nature), it will not be covered by the warranty.
- If a product’s serial or serial sticker is partially or completely removed, removed or damaged for any reason, the product will no longer be subject to warranty.
- Since Techi e Store. The laptop, Apple Mac Book, phone or any product does not apply any kind of password or security code during delivery, so the buyer has to bear the full responsibility of the BIOS password on the laptop, Apple Mac Book, phone or any other device. It is not covered by the warranty.
- Deleting Apple Mac Book’s own operating system will not cover the product’s warranty.
- If more than 2 months have elapsed in the warranty or service department after the warranty of a particular product, then the company will not bear the responsibility for that product.
- If the warranty receipt paper of a particular product is lost, the product must be accepted subject to its purchase receipt and proper proof.
- The email address for any warranty advice or complaint is as follows
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org